Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009 Food Blog

Happy NEW MONTH!

This month should prove to be a GREAT one as it's a whole new month to be back on plan, fully & happily!

Had my Weigh-In today and lost 2.8 lbs.! I'm almost back to the 27 lbs I had lost before dating a "Dining Out @ Buffet Addicted" man for a while! LOL While dating him I managed to add 8 lbs on, making my loss going to only 19 lbs. But with last week's WI loss of 3.6 + this week of 2.8 I'm at 6.4 of the 8 lbs back off! WOOHOOO!

Today's Log for Monday, June 1st:

Breakfast: (6 pts)
3pt WW Chocolate Banana Smoothie
2pt WW Bagel
1pt Laughing Cow Cheese


Lunch: (9 pts)

7 pt Subway Sweet Onion Teriyaki 6" Sub (no cheese, onions, lettuce, hot peppers)
0 pt Unsweetened Iced Tea
2 pt Fit & Active Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich



Dinner: (9 Pts)

1pt WW Wheat Bread Toast
1pt Low Cal Margarine
1pt Egg Substitute (1/2 Cup) w/onions & peppers added*
1pt FF Presidents Feta Cheese*
1pt Lite English Muffin
2pt American Cheese*
2pt Hot Lite dog*

*I created my own little "confused breakfast sandwich" so to speak, combining all the *ingredients listed above, EXCEPT the breads. Added some cajun spices, salt & pepper. Placed the egg mixture on top of un-buttered English muffins & ate the "fall offs" with my side of toast. End result was delish & very filling! Kind of a 'different' dish, which was a bit of a change up. I enjoyed it.

Snacks: (5)

4 pt 4-Fit & Active Devils Food Cookies (from Aldi's)
1 pt FF Style Microwaved Popcorn (1 bag)


Total 29 of 32 allotted Pts

Notes: Today was a high pain day for me. I'm not sure why but my back/neck were bad & therefore there was no true "activity". I actually spent a good amount of time in my bed with extra doses of pain meds, battling the chronic pain and a headache from the pain. Hopefully tomorrow will allow me to get up and move about a little more.
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com LIST
For Daily Items Desired/Needed
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com 5 or more fruits & veggies


2 "healthy"Oils
(not achieved according to WW rules)
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com Multi-Vitamin
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com 8+ Water/Water Equiv.
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com Whole Grains/High Fiber
Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com Dairy

Exercise (for me this is active movement above & beyond "normal" as I am physically limited right now from cancer) Not Achieved - Chronic Pain levels too high

Check out my other blog for recipes, ideas and fun stuff:

One Day At A Time


Who Else Helps me get healthy?


1. Weight Loss With The Fabulous Fatties
2. HK Weighs In
3. BKJen

No comments:

Post a Comment